Playing golf is a social activity and one of the major reasons why so many of us choose to book a group golf holiday package abroad.
Getting a group of your best friends or family together and heading off to a sunny golfing destination such as Spain or Portugal, is all part of the thrill of sharing that experience with those closest to us.
For golfers, there is nothing better than experiencing the golfing scene in another country with a group of friends, while basking in the sun and playing new and exciting golf courses.
Since 2006, Golf 4U have booked hundreds of group golf break packages for those looking to play golf, including larger groups of friends, families and golf societies.
“This is now the 6th time we have used Golf4uspain for our annual trip abroad. Everything with Stuart and his team is seamless from the moment we give him our dates and budget for the trip. As Tour organiser I cannot praise Stuart and his team enough as they make my job very easy.” – Gary Kershaw
However, we know first-hand that coordinating a large group of golfers can be challenging to say the least. Fortunately, we have the experience of managing such a dilemma and are able to oversee the logistics of your group golf holiday so that it runs smoothly and hitch-free.
Our long-standing reputation as one of Spain’s most established and experienced golf tour operators means that we are able to obtain favourable rates for your accommodation and green fees in the Costa del Sol or Algarve. This can mean huge savings on your group golfing holidays.
Benefits of Group Golf Holidays
Booking a group golf holiday with Golf 4U Spain provides you with many additional benefits including:
- Regular discounts on golf course green fees, for example, 1 in 8 play for free
- Lower rates on transfers due to the larger group size
- Access to a dedicated group golf holidays expert to help in planning your break
- 24/7 support from the Golf 4U team
“Thanks again Stuart, your team provided a smooth operation on this our third tour with you. Always a few issues with 20 golfers but everything fell into place without too many dramas, perfect for the tour organisers.” – Chris Adams
Do you offer group golf holiday discounts?
Yes, we get group deals at the hotels and courses either based on 1 in 8 or 1 in 12 free.
Are there any upper limits on the number of golfers in our group package?
Our group packages start from 8 people but unlimited after that.
Can you arrange transfers for us from the airport and to and from the golf courses?
Yes, transfers are offered for airport and golf courses.
Which board basis are best for group golf holidays?
We can offer all options on board types from room only to all-inclusive so it’s down to the group’s preference.
Do all members of the party have to be golfers?
We can offer packages for golfers and also non-golfers within the group.
Tips On Planning Your Group Golf Break
- Plan Early – Planning ahead is key when booking group golf breaks. Booking in advance can mean better availability of holiday accommodation, securing the best tee times and in some cases, getting the cheapest flights possible. Many of our golfers book around 12 months in advance to secure the best discounts.
- Find out what everyone wants – Playing golf during the day is great, but what do members of your party want to do in the evenings or when not on the golf course? As the organiser of the golf break, you will need to make sure that the resort you stay in and the surrounding area has everything you need to keep all of the group happy.
- Money management – When booking a group golf holiday with us, we usually ask for a deposit and the balance settled 6 weeks prior to your holiday. Because of this, it is well worth collecting the group’s payments upfront and well in advance of this date to avoid any issue with securing your golf break.
- Use an experienced, fully insured tour operator – As within any industry, there will always be cowboys lurking to take the opportunity to fleece you. At Golf 4U, we are fully insured and members of IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators). We have been arranging golf breaks here in Spain since 2006 making us one of the longest-established tour operators in the country. When you book with us, you can be safe in the knowledge that you are fully protected and in the best possible hands.
“We have just returned from our fifth Golf Holiday organised by Golf4u Spain and once again could not fault the excellent service and organisation by Stuart and his Team. I would thoroughly recommend Golf4u Spain to anyone looking to book a golf trip to Spain and will certainly be going back with them next year.” – Dave Traynor
So, whether there are four or forty golfers in your party, Golf 4U Spain’s golf group holiday experts can help create the perfect package to fit all of your holiday requirements.
We will manage everything for you including transfers, club hire (if needed), accommodation and green fees. All you need to do is relax, enjoy the sunshine and make sure you have the most memorable golf break in Spain.
Give Stuart and the team a call or use the custom quote form below and grab yourself a super value group golf break in Spain or Portugal.
Alternatively, use the custom quote form below and we will be happy to give you a courtesy call (no hard selling) to have a quick chat and talk through the best packages to suit your group based on handicaps and location.
Just a Few of Our Group Golf Holiday Offers
You can see our current offers, all of which are suitable for group offers here https://www.golf4uspain.com/region/